Rates shown are for 12 month contracts and are per person, per week.
See Lease Term for additional options and rates. All rates are in $AUD.
Stays shorter than six months are available at certain properties – find out more.
Ready to book? Select room options below and click Apply Now. You will need to pay one week's rent to secure your booking. Nice and easy.
Not sure? Send your details and we will be in touch to help finalise your plans.
Semester 1, 2018 $459
Choose a fully furnished 5 bedroom share apartment and hang out with friends.
You will have your own private, fully furnished bedroom, which offers a comfortable, quiet place to study.
2018 LEASE START DATE: 16 JAN
At Iglu we offer the simplicity of one weekly rental fee, with so many extras included, making budgeting a breeze.
What is included?
Cool design. Fully furnished. Ultra-convenient. Move straight in.
Purpose-built for student living, Iglu Central offers the flexibility of living off-campus along with:
- In-house recreation – televisions, Playstations, table tennis, Foxtel and more.
- Wireless internet – stay connected anywhere in the building via your Iglu internet account.
- 24 hour security and support – in addition to CCTV and electronic card access, there is someone available to provide you with 24x7 onsite assistance.
- Onsite laundry – 24 hour access to washing machines and dryers.
- Courtyard and BBQ – get some fresh air or show off your cooking skills.
- Study areas – a range of study tables and meeting rooms for you to use.
- TV room – relax on couches in front of the large flat screen television and Foxtel.
- Bicycle storage area – a great form of exercise and environmentally friendly.
- Vending machine – central location for your convenience (and perfect for study snacks).
As you can see, we have thought of everything.
Some cool downloads
At a glance – all the key facts in one place
A boutique location and student lifestyle
Iglu Central is set amongst Sydney’s vibrant Broadway area with everything you need on the doorstep.
It is within walking distance to The University of Technology, The University of Sydney, The University of Notre Dame, Sydney Institute of TAFE, as well as multiple private tertiary colleges and English language schools.
Sydney’s Central Station and bus interchange are a two minute walk so you can easily hop on a train or bus to see more of Sydney – such as Bondi Beach, Circular Quay and the world famous Sydney Opera House.
The immediate areas of Chippendale, Ultimo and Glebe offer great cafés, restaurants, fitness centres, parks, shopping, markets…and the list goes on! Walk 10 minutes down the road and you’re in the Sydney CBD, which has some great shopping, as well as Darling Harbour and Sydney's 'Chinatown'.
What more could you want?
+61 2 8024 8600
Some cool downloads and guides
How far is my commute? – estimate your travel time from Iglu Central
Urban Walkabout Chippendale – your guide to fashion, design, food & lifestyle
City of Sydney Chippendale Guide – the latest on where to go and what to see