Iglu Central Park
STEP INTO A NEW LEVEL OF STUDENT LIVING
LOCATED AT THE HEART OF THIS ICONIC HARBOUR CITY, NESTLED AMONGST THE BUZZ OF URBAN LIFE IS YOUR NEW HOME.
A striking building providing both shared apartments and studios, this is one sought-after opportunity. Located in the ever-cool Chippendale, Iglu Central Park borders the trendy suburbs of Ultimo, Newtown and Surry Hills as well as keeping you fully connected to life at the city centre. Stroll to one of the nearby Unis, dip in to a wealth of shopping, dining and entertainment opportunities, head for a morning swim at Bondi or Manly, or simply chill out in the local parklands. If convenience living is your priority, look no further.
- Proximity to Notre Dame (1 min walk), UTS (3 min walk) and Sydney Uni (8 min walk)
- High security access
- Connectivity – wifi throughout
- Living and study spaces that allow for individual and communal engagement
- Socialising and networking areas
- On-site fitness facilities
- Entertainment and activities on your doorstep
- Secure bike spaces inside
- Central Station and bus interchange nearby
National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS)
This student accommodation is supported by the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) with financial assistance from the Commonwealth Government and the New South Wales Government. NRAS rooms are rented at 20% discounts to the market rate of rent. If you apply for one our NRAS rooms, we’ll check your income upfront as part of the process. Further details are available here.