A cool change is here
And it's looking awesome. Since taking over Iglu Kelvin Grove last year, we have been making some cool changes to enhance the living experience of our residents. This covers the communal areas right through to every apartment and bedroom.
There is nothing common about these spaces
Phase 1 is almost complete and ready for our residents to dive in and enjoy. This is all about extending our communal spaces and giving them a fresh new look and includes:
- transforming our main communal lounge area to incorporate a study room, fully equipped kitchen, funky eating areas, lots of comfy couches and a large screen for movies
- making room for a cool new study and chill-out hang-out zone adjacent to the updated gym and fitness room
- moving our reception and office to the corner of Blamey Street and Victoria Park Road to make it easier for everyone to find us when they need us
Phase 2 is starting now and will see all of our apartments receive a make-over. Given many are currently already home to residents, this phase will rolled out over the next 12 months to ensure we minimise the impact to them.
A full overview of the planned upgrades is shown here and you can see our prototype in the images below.
Kitchen, dining and living area
- Lights and ceiling fans
- Kitchen benchtop and splashback
- Convection microwave
- Sofas, cushions and curtains
- New flooring
- Study Desk
- Study room chair
As with any renovations, there is always some disruption but the end result is always worth it. So we do apologise in advance for any inconvenience and will be asking residents to bear with us while we make Iglu Kelvin Grove an even better place to live.
You can always contact us if you have any additional questions about cool changes coming to Iglu Kelvin Grove.