Iglu Students Sydney and Brisbane
Sydney's Best Sweet Shops
Whether you have a seriously sweet tooth, or are just after a treat, here’s our list of Sydney's best dessert bars, sweet shops, and chocolatiers.
- San Churro: This place really is a chocoholics heaven, with deserts, truffles, and so much more! For those who dont mind sharing, they offer tasting plates and fondue for two. And of course, the Churros - available for 1, 2 or more people and even to eat on the run - donuts dipped in chocolate is not to be missed! Sydney stores can be found in Bondi, Chatswood and Glebe to name a few. See www.sanchurro.com
- Max Brenner: With a giant vat full of hot chocolate, there are few places that take chocolate as seriously as Max Brenner. The menu includes chocolate waffles, crepes, fondues, ice creams, hot chocolate drinks, smoothies, chocolate martinis and even chocolate pizzas. And with stores in Paddington, Blacktown, Manly, Newtown, Bondi Junction, Parramatta, the city and Castle Hill, there’s plenty of chocolate to go around. See www.maxbrenner.com.au
- Sparkles: Baked from scratch at their Surry Hills store, Sparkles cupcakes are made from free-range eggs, creamy butter, fresh vanilla, the finest Belgian chocolate and decorated by hand with fresh strawberries, lime frosting, coconut ice and other fantastic toppings. See www.sparklecupbakery.com.au
- Gelatissimo: Gelato is the Italian word for ice-cream, and at Gatlatissimo’s stores at Bondi, Coogee, Circular Quay, the city and seven other Sydney locations, it’s all about the authentic gelato experience. Try a gelato shake, affogato (espresso with vanilla gelato) or one of 30 gelato flavours in a signature Bambino cone. See www.gelatissimo.com.au
- Sticky: This old-fashioned boiled confectionary shop in The Rocks Sydney does more than sell lollipops and sticky lollies – it makes them on site. Part of the experience of shopping here is watching highly skilled and highly entertaining confectioners create beautiful and delicious candies. See www.sticky.com.au
- ZenQ Deserts: Now in Australia, ZenQ is a Taiwanese desert café with cult following across Asia. There stores in Chatswood and the Macquarie Centre serve popular Asian sweets like grass jelly, barley soup, pudding, red bean soup, rice soup, sago, pudding, honey toast, shaved ice, snow ice and more. See www.zenqdesserts.com.au
- Haighes: It’s hard to say if Haighes make the best chocolates in Australia. But take one taste of their hand-made milk rum and raison fudge, peppermint crèmes or coconut rough chocolate and you’ll know if it’s true. Find them at the Strand Arcade in George Street, the city. See www.haighschocolates.com.au
- Passionflower: Located in the heart of Sydney's Chinatown, Passionflower offers an array of delicious ice creams and desserts. There are some unique flavours including black sesame, Japanese green tea, durian, sticky rice, taro, coconut and lychee rose.. plus of course the decadent chocolate, fruit and coffee mixes we all know and love.. See www.passionflower.com.au
- Baroque Patisserie: Situated in The Rocks precinct, this French bistro offers the crème de la crème of desserts and sweet treats. With an array of delicious Macaroons, Crème brûlée, Souffle and sorbets... your bound to leave here having amply satisfied your sugar craving. Visit www.baroquebistro.com.au
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
giving back student accommodation chatswood study in sydney off-campus student accommodation student accommodation brisbane student accommodation study in australia study in brisbane student accommodation sydney