Super cool design. Awesome facilities.
Iglu Student Accommodation sydney offers all of this and more.
Share with others, while still enjoying the privacy of your own bedroom and ensuite, or live in your own studio apartment. Either way, you can move straight into stylish, fully furnished, purpose-built student accommodation. How cool is that?
Iglu offers a balanced and supportive environment where you can relax, hit the books and have fun with friends - after all, it's your new home!
And when you live at Iglu, you don't just get an apartment, you get:
- Air-conditioning, heating and ensuite bathrooms
- Free student community events and activities
- High speed wireless internet throughout the building
- A safe and secure environment with 24 hour hospitality
- Onsite laundry and bicycle storage
- An all inclusive weekly rental fee which includes internet and utilities
- Games areas, courtyard with BBQs, study areas and much more!
So for the best student living experience, come live with us at Iglu
At Iglu we consider the safety and security of all students living with us to be the highest priority.
Iglu staff are trained in emergency and evacuation management, Senior First Aid, OH&S as well as Iglu specific training to ensure a prompt and organised response to any situation.
All of our student properties have CCTV cameras installed throughout the building common areas, entry points and hallways, which operate 24 hours a day.
Our buildings operate on an electronic swipe card system, with four levels of entry control programming; including building, floor, apartment and bedroom controlled access permissions. Entrance to the property outside of office hours is only permitted to those with an authorised room key.
There is an Iglu team member onsite and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide students living with us support and assistance at any time.
We offer the simplicity of one weekly rental fee, with lots of extras included, to make budgeting a breeze.
What is included?
- All utilities (gas, water, electricity)
- 10GB of internet data*
- 24 hour access to onsite support
- Apartment televisions
- Air conditioning and heating in all rooms and apartments
- Use of all common areas and facilities
* Upgrade to: Classic (40GB per month) for $7 per week; Extreme (100GB per month) for $12 per week; Unlimited for $20 per week.
You can view our current rental fees here.
Students helping students. 24 x 7, there is always someone here for you.
Resident Assistants (RAs) are students who live onsite, employed by Iglu to offer after hours support, run activities and help create a great atmosphere.
The RAs are always available for Iglu students to talk to about personal issues or any daily stresses. They are trained in a number of areas including senior first aid and emergency management.
The RAs also organise a lot of fun activities for students that aim to increase cultural awareness, encourage learning and teach new skills – all in a fun and supportive environment.
If you are interested in applying to be a Resident Assistant, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Here at Iglu, we're all about choice.
That's why we offer two simple ways for you to secure a place at one of our cool properties.
So have a look around the site to learn more about what it's like to live at Iglu and choose where you want to live and what type of room is right for you.
Once you've done that...
If you’re still not sure...
Why not send us your details and we will be in touch to see how we can help you finalise your plans.
If you're ready to book online…
Simply select your room and lease duration, click Book Now, tell us about yourself and pay your holding deposit of one week's rent. This will be treated as your first rent payment once your booking is confirmed and you move in.
You can view our full online booking process here.
It's really easy.
So check out our rooms and secure your place today.
- I am student of Sydney Uni. I really enjoy my time at Iglu Chatswood.
The room is well-designed and fully-equipped. Iglu holds all kinds of activities every week. I could meet people from different countries and make friends with them.
Iglu Chatswood is a nice place for students.
Wanlu, Sydney University
- I chose to live in Iglu for many reasons. First was the location it's like 2 minutes walking to the station, and approximately 10 minutes to my college. As a student that was what I am looking for! A convenient place with friendly people and a great location.
Rashed, SIBT College
- The reason why I love to live in Iglu Chatswood is I love Chatswood.
First, Iglu is located in Chatswood and near the train station. From Iglu to train station I just need 3 minutes, it is very convenient and I do not have to get up so early.
Besides, there are many different kinds of shops, restaurants and big shopping centres in Chatswood so I do not have to walk so far to buy things.
Furthermore, the environment of the rooms is really good. There is a long desk in the room, which is really good for study. And I can have my own bathroom and a comfortable bed.
Then, the staff here are very friendly and nice. If I have any questions, they will try their best to help me.
Kuan, William Blue